Friday, July 20, 2012

Movie Review: The Dark Knight Rises

Today I will give my movie review of The Dark Knight Rises. In the last movie, The Dark Knight, the movie ended with Batman looking like the villian so he had retired and Bruce Wayne (his alter idenity) was living the life of a recluse. Bain, a terrorist came to Gotham City and started causing problems which caused Bruce Wayne to become Batman again. The movie was excellent, and Christian Bale gave his usual excelllent performance as Batman. I give this movie 4 paws up, a tail wag, some doggy kisses, and a few well placed sniffs. This would be a 10 out of 10 on the human movie scale. I read this morning that there were some humans killed in Colorado during a screening of the movie. That is a shame, and my prayers go out to those victims. Some of the humans worry about Pit Bulls and other dog breeds when I think they should be more worried about some of the other crazy humans.

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Reviewer)

No comments:

Post a Comment