Monday, July 23, 2012

Puppy-Kitten Is it a Hoax?

I take a day off from writing a blog, and when I return, I find a news item that upsets me. A man in South Korea said his dog gave birth to a litter of puppies and one kitten--or I guess that would be one half dog, half cat. As a dog, I am hoping this story is a hoax. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate cats, but I also don't want to see the doggy gene pool messed up with cat genes. What is next? Dogs refusing to eat unless the food is exactly what they want to eat? Dogs not coming when the humans call their names? Dogs who refuse to do tricks because tricks are "too much trouble"? Wait a minute, that sounds like me, and I am not half cat. However, I will never use a litter box....it just does not seem sanitary to me. For those who want to read the link for themselves, here it is:
http://www.pawnation.com/2012/07/23/south-korean-man-claims-his-dog-gave-birth-to-a-kitten/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl30%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D182907#page=1

I do have one good thing to say about cats: they like to kill birds. I agree with them on the bird situation!

Demon Flash Bandit (Half Dog, Half Cat)

No comments:

Post a Comment