Sunday, July 29, 2012

Barney Banana to Open Banana Republic Store

I wrote about a cool comic book character that is a hero of mine on April 2, 2012. That hero is Barney Banana. During the day he is a fruit model for an art class, but after his regular job, he becomes a super hero. His latest adventure is in starting his own Banana Republic. He is a very fashionable banana ( after all, he is a model) so he decided to start a Banana Republic store of his own. He approached me for advice because he knows that I am one of those super intelligent business dogs, and I suggested he have add a McDonalds or perhaps a whole food court into his clothing store. I know I prefer to buy food over clothing. In fact, I'm not particularly fond of clothing because I happen to look gorgeous in my fur, and if any of those people from PETA come and throw paint on my fur because it is a real fur, there will be trouble. I want to assure everyone that no animal was harmed by my fur. I grow it myself, and I've been known to shed a lot extra so that other animals can have some warm fur to enjoy. I hope Barney Banana does well with his new business, and I'm sure my readers will be happy to shop at his store. By the way, don't worry--he will still fight crime when he isn't selling clothes.

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Barney Banana)

No comments:

Post a Comment