Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Just Say No to Baths!

Once again, it is time to share my words of wisdom with my readers. Today those words of wisdom are of utmost importance. When you go outside when it is raining or snowing, you will get wet. Sure, you can wear a raincoat or you can carry an umbrella, but if you don't do either of those things, you will get wet. I don't happen to mind getting wet due to those conditions, but the bath in the house is a totally different thing. A dog should never get wet from taking a bath. Baths are unnatural for dogs, and I suspect they lead to cleanliness and smelling like flowers. YUCK!!! When I go outside and meet other dogs, I want them to know I'm a dog, and not wonder if I'm a rose or a lilac. Having a wet human touch you is not acceptable either. My humans take showers, and then they think it is perfectly okay to pet the dog. I don't appreciate them getting me wet. The water from the inside is evil, hateful water that can hurt a dog. Water that comes down naturally outside is nice, clean water. The next time you are sitting around the house and the humans decide it is time for you to have a bath, remember these words: Just Say No to Baths. This concludes my doggy public service message for today!

Demon Flash Bandit (Baths Are Bad for Dogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment