Sunday, July 8, 2012

McDonalds Corporate Secrets

I just read on the Internet that there is a McDonalds employee who is telling all McDonalds behind the scenes company secrets. I don't know how an employee could stoop so low to divulge the secrets to the outside world when McDonalds is such a great place to work. I'm sure that employee won't be so happy if he (or she) loses the job when the corporation finds out. How do we even know that the empoyee is telling the truth? For example, the "mac sauce" is not really Thousand Island salad dressing. I know because I've seen the "gun" they use to put it on the burger and it clearly says Mac sauce. There is no way an employee would know what is actually in there because it is a highly secret item. McDonalds does not allow their employees to know their big secrets like that. However, you know some smart alec employees like to act like they know these big secrets and they tell everyone it is Thousand Island dressing.

Is the employee telling everyone that McDonalds no longer mixes the batter for pancakes themselves and does not make them on the grill? That employee is probably telling everyone that the pancakes are now already cooked, frozen, and microwaved. It might affect sales if the customer realizes that they can pick up some frozen pancakes in the freezer section of the supermarket and put them in the microwave for a very short time, and voila, they have the same basic thing that they are buying at McDonalds. Of course, McDonalds has the human laziness on their side....it is a lot more trouble to get some pancakes out of the freezer and microwave them at home when they can just drive through drive-thru and get them without even getting out of their car.

I could write more about McDonalds, but I have 3 burgers waiting for me that Mommy picked up for me when she dropped Jeff off at work. I think it is time for me to get off the computer and go and eat my burgers. By the way, my burgers are plain. This dog does not need mac sauce. I like my burgers without all the extras.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Enjoys Hamburgers)

No comments:

Post a Comment