Thursday, July 19, 2012

Demon Flash Bandit: Royal Hat Maker

It is one of those days when there isn't much to write about so I decided that it would be a good day to put my paws to work on something creative. I decided to make a hat that would be worthy of being worn by one of the British royal family. Okay, I admit, I chose them because, judging from all the silly hats they wear, they can't be hard to please when it comes to hats. I just hope my hat isn't too elegant for them. I started with a big box of Milkbones. Keep in mind, you do need the big box, and it isn't just so you can eat more milkbones although that is a bonus. You want a nice size hat that the other humans will be able to see-preferably from space. Cut a round, head size hole on one side of the milkbone box. This is how the human will put it on their head. You know it has to be a human wearing it...a dog would not wear a hat that is so silly! The hat needs to have milkbones "glued" all over it. This is best accomplished with peanutbutter. The peanutbutter will hold them on and when you decide to eat them, they will taste even better with the added peanutbutter. A plush squeaky toy should be "glued" to the top of the hat-again with peanutbutter. You can never use too much peanutbutter--ask any dog about that, and you will get the same answer. You can add other things too--like dingo bones, rawhide bones, etc. It is entirely up to the individual. This hat is not only silly, but it also serves a purpose which is more than I can say for most of the silly hats the royal family usually wears. The hat will be useful if you get hungry, bored, or just want something on which to chew. I just finished mine, and it is lovely. I know the royal family would pay me a zillion dollars for such a materpiece, but I think I'll keep it. I don't plan to wear it, but it looks delicious!

Demon Flash Bandit (Making Hats Fit for Royalty)

No comments:

Post a Comment