Wednesday, December 21, 2016

New Christmas Tree

I know all my readers are wondering if the humans have decorated my house yet so here is an update.  The tree is not up yet because I am having a disagreement as to the proper style of decorating.  In case you have to ask, I am right and they have lousy taste.  My humans decided to make life easier this holiday, so they bought a new tree without consulting Angel or me.  I know it is hard to believe that the humans would make an important Christmas decision without our input.  You would think they have more sense.  They got a small tree thinking that it would be quicker and easier to put up.  I am 13 years old so I know that tree is not up to this dog's standards.  Jeff put up the tree, but it has no decorations thanks to yours truly.  I continue to walk up to the tree and knock it over with my paw.  Once I lifted my leg to show my true feelimngs for the tree, but the humans stopped me.  Evidently, artistic expression is not appreciated here in this house.  I hope they give in and put up the normal big tree, but it doesn't look good.  Mommy is really milking this dialysis thing.   At least they won't be down sizing my gifts.  That would be tragic!

Demon Flash Bandit (Decorator Dog)

1 comment:

  1. Crikey Demon .... the tree's not that important, mate. It's the presents that matter. Have a great day, aye?? Just a few more sleeps now.

    ReplyDelete