Friday, December 16, 2016

Indoor Bathroom

I had to give humom another day off .  Dialysis didn't go well yesterday, and she slept when she got home.  I hope she doesn't keep milking the situation because this dog has important things to say to my readers.

I am a bit worried because the Christmas tree in the living room is not up yet.  I hope they get it up before Santa Paws makes his appearance.  My humans have a fake  tree.  I would
 prefer a teal tree because a dog likes to have an indoor bathroom.  Our tree is not even worthy of my pee. Mommy actually special ordered the tree  because she wanted a large tree with lights.  We have lots of trees that she could have used in the yard and they are free.    It would alslo keep the squirrel population down. Those varmints are everywhere!   So many squirrels, so little time to eat them.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Talking About Trees)

No comments:

Post a Comment