Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I Am Watching the Grinch

Jeff brought up a 5 foot tall animated Grinch, and put it in the living room.  This worries me because the Christmas tree is not up yet so I am worried that the Grinch is planning to steal our Christmas before it arrives.  By the way, for those of you on the metric system, you are on your own with the conversion.

 Anywhat,  I did not approve of his treatment of his dog, Max.  He dressed Max in reindeer antlers, and made him pull his loot.  Thus  making Max an accessory to theft.  Max could have went to jail for helping.  I think Max should have turned the Grinch into the authorities.  I make it a point NOT to hang out with green people. Blue people are okay.  I learned that fact from watching Avatar

Demon Flash Bandit (Doesn't Trust the Grinch)

No comments:

Post a Comment