Monday, December 19, 2016

Do Werewolves Exist?

I am sure that all my readers are familiar with the legends of werewolves.  There have been movies and television shows featuring werewolves.  Although the majority of humans don't believe they exist, some people disagree.  A werewolf is a human who turns into a wolf during a full moon.  Perhaps it is genetic or a curse.  My blog today will check out the accuracy of the stories.   Meanwhile, I'll be setting up a store that carries a new clothing line that will stretch with the change.  It has to be frustrating to have your clothing need replacing so often.  I suppose I can't prove their existence or lack thereof.  Therefore. I will let my readers do their own research, and draw their own conclusions.  I don't like to do research anyway.  I have to admit that there is something noble about humans trying to be wolves.  I wonder if there are humans trying to be dogs.  That would be a fun human to meet.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment