Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Movie Review: Age of Adeline

I just finished watching a movie that came out last year titled, Age of Adeline.  The story is about a young woman who was born at the turn of the 20th century, and as a result of a car accident, her body I stopped aging...There will.be a sequel with a character who can eat everything in sight and not gain weight.  Warning for the humans:  do not have a car accident in real life because, In real life,  if a car accident does stop the aging process, it is the result of death.

It was a good movie, but I don't think it is outstanding, but it is entertaining.  I give it 2 paws up and some doggy kisses.  It is probably a toaster on the human scale which is lower than a toaster.oben, but more than a can opener.  If you want to see an action movie, skip it
 Personally, I would have enjoyed a car chase or a blown up building. I consider this movie to.be dull even with Harrison Ford in it.

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Critic)

1 comment:

  1. Crikey Demon ..... great review mate!! I'll give it a miss I think and watch reruns of Harrison Ford movies. Some of them are good. Loved your line 'In real life, if a car accident does stop the aging process, it is the result of death.' So true mate, so true.

    ReplyDelete