Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I Love Ice Cream

It is the summer season here in Michigan; and the only good thing about summer weather is the appearances of ice cream trucks.  Yes, refrigerated trucks that bring a dog ice cream.  You know they are approaching when you hear music.  I'm sure it is a recording of an angelic choir announcing the imminent arrival of ice cream.  I have not been hearing the music yet this year.  Mom said when she was young growing up in Chattanooga, they came through about 10 times a day
  Perhaps it is a dying business; but, perhaps if dogs sTart eating more ice cream. We can bring them.back into the neighborhoods.  Until then, mom will get me ice cream at the store.  My humans have my back!

Demon Fish Bandit.(Dog Who Loves Ice Cream)

1 comment:

  1. Crikey Demon ..... YOU like icecream????????? I'm the KING of icecream liking. I'd leave a fresh killed bunny for icecream. There's nothing better in the whole world, aye?? We have those trucks that come around the streets here too. Not as much as they used to in the olden days. Mum remembers them well. She's as olden as you can get. All the trucks played the same song. Greensleeves. they still play it. Weird aye?? Icecream rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete