Wednesday, September 17, 2014

We'll Leave the Light on for Angel Zoom Smokey

My brother got a bunch of packages in the mail today, and all of it is worthless...worthless....worthless!  He did not order even one doggy treat, toy, or bone.  Can you believe it?  He ordered a stupid record for himself of the Ghostbuster song.  It is supposed to glow in the dark, but he came in to show Mommy that feature, and Mommy reminded him not to.  It seems that Angel Zoom Smokey freaks out whenever it gets dark, and she does not get excited if stuff glows in the dark.  She just wants the lights left on so my humans leave them on for her.  I've got to go now.  I plan to make a run to the kitchen to see if we have any bacon.  I don't think we do, but a dog can hope!

Demon Flash Bandit (Not a Fan of Ghostbusters when it Aids My Humans!

1 comment: