Monday, September 22, 2014

Chickens are Not Pets

Who would have expected Mama June and Sugar Bear (Honey Boo Boo's parents) to separate?  I'm not even sure if a couple who aren't married can officially "separate" either.  I'm not saying that they can't choose to go separate ways, but it isn't like there is any legal agreement for them to stay together.  Perhaps they should have a non-commitment ceremony so the viewers of the show will get yet another chance to see Mama June and Honey Boo Boo guzzied up in their finest clothing.  For those of you who don't bark colloquial words, guzzied means dressed up.  How could this happen?  If there is one family in the U.S. who seem to have it all together, it is them.  Not since Cinderella and her Prince (or the other fairy tale royal couples) has there been such a perfect couple.  I'm sure all of us are wondering if Honey Boo Boo will stay the sweet well behaved chereb that she is or if she will become an annoying little brat.    I would say we can all watch and wait to see what happens.  However, I am not a fan of the show, and I don't watch it.  It is just that Honey Boo Boo has become such a star that even those of us who don't watch the show know who they are barking about in the news.  I'm not sure, but I think she has a pet chicken.  What kind of decent humans have a chicken as a pet?  Angel Zoom Smokey said if a chicken enters our yard, it is either dinner or a snack depending on the size of the chicken--or the time of day.  If it in the morning, it could be breakfast.  Since  chicken is part of the bird family, I can't watch the show.  If you ask me, it is a severely messed up family who should not be on television, No family should have a pet bird....NEVER...NEVER...NEVER!!   Birds are evil!

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Honey Boo Boo)

No comments:

Post a Comment