Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dinobirds are Evil

This is a super serious blog today.  I have been unable to access my page to write a new blog for almost a week which is why you have not been able to read my words of wisdom.  I'm sorry because I know how much my readers need their "Demon Flash Bandit blog" fix everyday.  I'm sure some of the humans might just think that the Internet  gives trouble  sometimes.  However, this is not the case.  As you know, I am one of the few voices on the Internet barking about the evil birds who are planning a major takeover of planet Earth.  So far, few humans believe me, but I know that the birds are the reason for my not being able to publish my blog.  They want to silence my barking.  As you can see, it did not work.  I'm back and I'm barking and howling loudly so everyone can hear and know that birds cannot be trusted and they are evil! 

Mommy was watching the 4th season of Ancient Aliens. and there was a whole segment about dinosaurs.  Many dinosaurists (dinosaur experts) think that some dinosaurs were covered with feathers.  Being covered with feathers would essentially make them giant birds.  They once ruled the planet,  but now, thanks to evolution, they have become small, feathered creatures who can only dream about their former glory.  They are trying to take over the world, and we dogs know what they are up to so they hate us and want to silence us.  Rest assured, this dog will not stop warning the humans and other animals about the evil birds.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dinobirds are Evil)

1 comment: