Sunday, May 5, 2013

Movie Review: Iron Man 3

Iron Man 3:  Searching for an Iron Dog-was the poignant tale of Iron Man who is trying to find the proper dog to be Iron Dog.  Okay, I'm pulling your paw on that one.  Iron Man was not searching for a dog, but this dog thinks the movie would have been much better if that had been the plot for the movie.  The movie was about a terrorist named Mandarin who was responsible for several bombings.  These bombings were a mystery because they couldn't discover how they had happened-until Iron Man got involved.  Let me begin by saying that I like Tony Stark and Iron Man.  He reminds me of myself as a super hero....heroic and intelligent.  I give this movie 12 paws ups (I'm using Angel Zoom Smokey and Phantom Fast Snowman's paws also), 3 tummy rubs, lots and lots of kisses, and a good butt sniffing (and it is not easy to find a movie's butt).  This would be a 11 out of 10 on the human movie scale because this is a good movie.  Some of the "critics" were not as kind, but what do they know?  They are stupid humans.  If you want an intelligent opinion, always ask a dog!  Tony Stark was again played by Robert Downey Jr. who does a great job in the role.  Pepper Potts was played by Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle played Colonel James Rhodes.  Remember, this is James Rhodes, not Steve Rhodes who was the Bundys' neighbor in the first few seasons of Married With Children.  James Rhodes also has no connection whatsoever to the movie Rhode House (or Road House) about a bouncer who was the most famous bouncer in  all the world.  I do recommend watching both of them, but go to the theatre first to see Iron Man 3.  You'll thank me after you've watched all 3 items. 

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Critic)

No comments:

Post a Comment