Thursday, May 9, 2013

Customer Appreciation Does Not Include Dogs!!!

Whenever I hear of a case of discrimination against dogs, Demon Flash Bandit will be covering the injustice.  Today that happened at Jimmy Johns.  Jimmy Johns is a restaurant chain that sells delicious sandwiches.  They were having a customer appreciation sale, and the subs were $1.00.  We have a Jimmy Johns in my neighborhood so I walked up there, and got in line to buy a sub.  Most dogs can find $1.00 lying around the house to buy a sandwich so I don't have to tell you that I wasn't the only dog lined up to buy a sandwich.  I know you are thinking, well, Demon, it sounds like everything is going well for you.  You had a dollar, and you bought a tasty sandwich, but it did not work out that way.  None of us dogs were allowed into the store to buy sandwiches.  Just what stupid human made up the rule that dogs aren't allowed in restaurants unless they are service dogs?  Is the government against us dogs?  If so, I would venture a guess that the government has been infiltrated by birds, and that needs to end.  I want all my pals out there to check and make sure that your federal representatives and senators are humans and not birds.  If  you are represented by a bird, let me know so that we dogs can do something about it.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Wants a Sandwich)

No comments:

Post a Comment