Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cats: Always Causing Trouble

Today I am going to share an entry from the diary of my pal, the ancient Egytian dog, Gahiji. 

Gahiji:
Today was an unusual day in the Habibah household.  Habibah got home early because there was  a wildcat strike at the pyramid today.  Yeah, some cat started it because he wasn't getting enough milk.  I have done my duty as a dog and warned them to get rid of cats, but the humans in Egypt like cats way too much.  Anyway, I think the cat was annoyed because the Pharoah thinks he is a god, and the cat says he is a god, and there isn't room in Egypt for 2 gods.  If you ask my opinion, neither of them is a god, but I'm not going to get involved and tell either one of them what I think because I value my fur!  Habibah said that everything should be back to normal tomorrow.  I don't think things will get back to "normal" until they get the cats out of the workplace.  All cats do is sleep all day anyway, and whine because there are no windows in the pyramid, and they like to rest in front of windows.
Gahiji (Ancient Egyptian Dog)

I have to admit that I agree with Gahiji as usual.  I like cats, but they do have a tendency to cause trouble.

Demon Flash Bandit (Keeping Cats out of Trouble!).

No comments:

Post a Comment