Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Motor City ComicCon

I haven't been writing for awhile because my humans were busy going to the Motor City ComicCon.  I might add that this dog attended the show.  I managed to get in because they thought I was a "human in a dog suit.  I got to meet one super famous dog from the past--Lassie.  Yeah, I have always been a very lucky dog!    Lassie was not trying to pass as a human.  Celebrity dogs are usually welcome at events.

I got to meet the actor who played Bill S. Preston, Esquire, in the movie, Bill and Ted whose name is Alex Winters.  He was very nice, and even shook my paw.  I fooled him completely since he thought I was a human.  I suspect he would have been equally nice if he had known I am a dog! 

My human has been watching an old television show, Sanford and Son.  This is about a man and his son who live together and operate a "junk" yard together.  I find this program interesting because I think that would be a great profession for a dog's human to be involved with.  Think of all the "treasueres" a dog could find if his humans had a junk yard. 

I've got to go now.  I am still very tired from walking through the ComicCon. 

Demon Flash Bandit (Attended ComiCon)

No comments:

Post a Comment