Thursday, January 3, 2013

Prepare for a Zombie Attack

For my readers who have not yet purchased a calendar, I have the perfect calendar that tells you the date and gives you information to help you survive a zombie attack. How many calendars can tell you the date, and also help you survive?  This makes this calendar the "must-have" calendar of the year.  I know I love the ones with the cute Siberian husky centerfolds on it, and they are gorgeous calendars, but that should just be an extra calendar you get to make a room look better.  Here is the link where you can order one for yourself, and they are even on sale ($3.99) at the moment so you can save money and survive a zombie attack too!
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f0b9/

Be sure and get one for your family because I don't want to lose any of my readers to a zombie attack!

Demon Flash Bandit (Preparing for Zombie Attack)

No comments:

Post a Comment