Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Human Brains Leave Zombies Hungry

After watching the television show, The Walking Dead, which is about zombies, this dog is beginning to worry.  As most people know, zombies walk around eating the living because they are hungry, but they mainly eat brains.  This is what made me worry--I got to thinking that the reason they are probably always hungry is that, with the tiny pea size brains that the humans posess, the zombies must never get full.  This explains why the zombies are always in search of food--they just never get enough brains from the humans they eat.  This brings me to my point.  If a zombie happens to eat a dog's brain, then would the zombies  start leaving the humans alone and come after dogs for our brains?  This is the kind of thing that causes me to have nightmares because I don't want to be a zombie's dinner.  It is hard enough to distinguish regular humans from zombie humans particularly when the humans are at work.  When at work, most of them act like zombies, but I suspect that is largely because most of them don't enjoy their jobs.  However, someone has to do the work--we dogs have no plans to do our share.  We have bones to chew and naps to take!  Anyway, I hope if the zombies ever find out how big our dog brains are, that we will find some way to tell the regular humans from the zombie humans. 

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Doesn't Like Zombies)

No comments:

Post a Comment