Saturday, January 5, 2013

Boat Made of Pasta is Bad Investment

Now I know why the stores that sell things to humans don't want them accompanied by their dogs.  My Mommy (who happens to be a human--I think she adopted me) came home from the store yesterday and she had bought a pasta boat.  Only the humans would be dumb enough to buy a boat made from pasta.  Any dog could tell them that a boat needs to be made of more substantial material than pasta.  Evidently, you can sell the humans almost anything.  I might add that the boat is so small that I don't see how the humans are going to ride in it.  I won't even fit inside that tiny boat.  I'm not even sure if a chihuahua will fit.  I'm sure Mommy is pleased with herself getting a boat at such a good price, but sometimes you get what you pay for.  In this situation,  I think when she puts that boat in the water,  she is going to get very wet particularly since she will be lucky to fit one foot in it, and I think she is going to look super silly standing on the water with one foot.  This is why the humans who own stores don't want dogs in their stores.  They know we dogs are way too smart to buy a lot of this stuff, and they wouldn't make near as much money if they allowed us to shop with the humans.  However, judging from the pasta boat, my humans really need my guidance when shopping.  I'm sure all of them do.

Demon Flash Bandit (Smart Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment