Thursday, November 1, 2012

MY Candy!!!!!!!

Today I have good news.  Since we only had 8 trick or treaters come to the house last night, MY candy supply is still intact.  Of course, my humans don't refer to it as my candy, but I do because, in my opinion, it is MY candy.  In fact, I had a new strategy last night in my continuing effort to keep the little human moochers from getting my candy:  I blocked the door.  Yes, when my human brother tried to go outside with the caldron of candy, I was at the door before he was.  This is a definite advantage for a husky because I can run a lot faster than the humans so all I had to do was to anticipate which door he was going to try to use to escape with the candy.  Finally, he did not give up as I thought he would, and he made it outside which I found very annoying.  When I put my paw down and bark that it is MY candy, the humans should respect my wishes!  Now my mission is to try to get my paws on the remaining candy.  Fortunately, I am a very clever dog, and I am always devising new ways to get what I want.  Most dogs would give up, but not us Siberian Huskies.  I take the mission of getting candy just as seriously as those dogs who got the serum to the kids in Nome, Alaska, years ago and became heroes.  If they were anything like me, if they had been promised candy, they would have gotten there even sooner.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Candy)

No comments:

Post a Comment