Friday, November 23, 2012

Pharaoh Builds Pyramids

I had a great Thanksgiving.  I hope my readers did also!  I'm sure that many of my readers are planning their shopping trips today.  I can only remind you that, when you go shopping, be sure and get lots and lots of stuff for the family dog.  I don't care if my humans get me dingo bones on sale today (if they are on sale), or if they pay full price (because it is worth any amount of money to make me happy).  As long as the dingo bones are here for me, I'm happy!

Today there is a headline in the news which asks, "is Egypt ruled by a Pharaoh again?"  Since I sometimes share the entries of my ancient Egyptian pal, Gahiji, in my blog, I will answer that question for the humans.    Gahiji is not only an ancient Egyptian dog, but his human, Habibah, had a job helping to build the pyramids.   The answer is, if you see pyramids rising from the desert sand, then the Pharaoh is back.  If not, he is just a modern Egyptian ruler.  The building of the pyramids is what separates a Pharaoh from a normal ruler.  It is a shame that the humans can't find the answer to this one on their own, but they usually always have to get their answers from dogs.  They just don't like to admit it.  It is a shame that the humans have to have their dogs do all their thinking for them!

Demon Flash Bandit (Answer Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment