Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas With the Howling Huskies!

I'm looking around the house, and the Christmas tree is not up yet so, of course, there are no presents under it with a name tag declaring they belong to Demon Flash Bandit.  I know there is still time, but I've known my humans since I was a puppy, and I find it best not to assume that they will get things done on time.  Therefore, I plan to bring in a tree the next time I go outside, and I'll get some birds, kill them, and use them as decorations on the tree.  Just thinking about it makes me fell all emotional--a tree with a bunch of dead birds--I can't think of anything prettier.  Just to make sure the humans do their part and put my presents under the tree, I have called an emergency concert of the Howling Huskies, and we will be singing Christmas music.  I know everyone  will enjoy the old favorites:
Humans roasting on an open fire cause they didn't get the dog a bone.
Grandma got eaten by the dog because she didn't get him a gift.
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer--He is drunk again this year.
Frosty the Snowman is yellow because the dog peed on him.
Walking in a Winter Wonderland to get the dog a bone.

I'm sure that even the humans won't be able to resist getting into the Christmas spirit when they hear these songs.  I bet there will be lots and lots of presents for me under the tree after the concert--if the humans know what is good for them!

Demon Flash Bandit (Preparing for Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment