Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Search for Big Foot

In the past week, I wrote about a television network giving away a lot of money for the person (or dog) who finds Big Foot.  I think I will be claiming that prize very soon.  I started my hunt for Big Foot in a very scientific and logical way.  Sure, I could check the telephone book to see which shoe stores in my area cater to those with large feet.  However, there are a lot of those stores throughout the United States, and you know that some shoe salesman is going to try to claim the prize.  How do I find Big Foot without going to the shoe stores, and beat the salesman to the money?  The answer is quite simple for a genius brain like that of most dogs.  I signed  up for a website that gives away shoes to people with big feet.  Now all I just have to wait for Big Foot to get on his computer, sign onto the Internet, and claim  his free shoes.  Once he does, I will have enough money to keep me in bones for the rest of my life.  You would think the television network would have thought of doing it, but I do think they are run by humans, and humans just don't have the genius brain of a dog!  Yes, it is sad for the humans.

Demon Flash Bandit (Genius)

No comments:

Post a Comment