Thursday, November 15, 2012

Saving an American Institution!!!

Dogs, I have a mission for you.  Hostess Bakery, the company that makes Twinkies, Ho Hos, and Ding Dongs, among other items is having serious financial problems and might not continue operating.  This would have tragic consequences because this company provides much of the necessary junk food that keeps the humans happy and enjoyable to spend time with.  If you have ever been with a human who is on a diet and eating "healthy", you will know what I mean about this having tragic consequences.  It makes them incredibly grouchy.I personally do not want to live with grouchy humans.  I don't think any dog does.  Even cats find them annoying, and cats don't usually care about their humans' moods.

Your mission is to go to the telephone and order at least one truck load of goodies delivered directly to your house.  I think that, with all the extra truck loads purchased, the company should start making enough money to continue operating.  Even if the mission is not a success, a dog can enjoy the products.  Yes, I have sneaked a few of these items myself, and I can tell you that they are better than dog food.  Your humans will thank you for providing them with so many delicious treats, and until they see the bill, they will be very, very happy!  That is the advantage of being a dog....just be extra cute when they get the bill, and make sure they have had plenty of Hostess cakes to eat to insure they are in a good mood.

Demon Flash Bandit (Saving Hostess)

No comments:

Post a Comment