Thursday, December 30, 2010

Enjoy the Last of 2010

Since tomorrow is the last day of 2010, that means that many of the humans will be making New Year's resolutions that will involve them giving up some of their bad habits. This means that today and tomorrow are the last days to enjoy those bad habits before the big day of giving them up so I suggest that you enjoy today and tomorrow. Of course, for most of the humans, the "good behavior" will last about a day and a half, but that can be a very long 36 hours. I haven 't met any dogs who worry about such silly things. Perhaps it is because we are perfect so there is no room for improvement except of course, for getting a better education. This is why I am pursuing a college degree in napping.

Some areas of the United States are digging out of major blizzards which missed our area, and only gave us a couple of inches of the delightful snow which we sled dogs love so much. Sure, my humans are pleased, but they are stupid and don't like snow. I guess it is about time for me to have another chat with Mother Nature. I've had to have chats with her before, and I have come to the conclusion that Mother Nature isn't very intelligent because she isn't listening to this dog. I should not have to waste my time having further meetings with her.

I have to go now. I have an essay to write for Napping 102. College sure keeps a dog busy!

Demon Flash Bandit (Enjoy the Last of 2010)

1 comment: