Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Gift of Stupid

Once again, I have searched the Internet for those last minute gift ideas for the hard to buy for person on your list. Today I am writing about a couple of unusual gifts--at least I don't know anyone who owns either of these items. I know that many dogs consider the porcelain thing in the bathroom called a toilet by the humans to be a great watering bowl. Personally, I prefer my own water bowl, but I have been known to use the toilet if my humans have allowed me to run out of water and I happen to be thirsty. Anyway, many dogs complain about the humans using their watering bowl for other purposes. To be fair, some dogs don't complain because they really don't mind. We dogs don't tend to complain that much.

While browsing the Internet, I discovered a wonderful site for gifts, http://www.stupid.com/. Once again, wonderful gifts that can be purchased from the comfort of your own home. At the aforementioned site, you can purchase a "potty putter" which is a "grass" rug that is shaped for the toilet so that the humans can play golf while they sit on that special chair. At a price of $27.49, this is a true bargain for the golfer on your list. For everyone on your list, there is the toilet mug. Yes, they can put a beverage in the mug and drink out of the toilet. I can't think of any gift that would be better for the humans. When the humans are drinking out of the toilet, they are about as close to being a dog as they can get short of growing fur. The mug is only $16.99 so you can drink like a dog at a very reasonable price. I think I'll put it on my list for Santa Paws. I hope he has enough of them since I think they are going to be a big seller this year.

Demon Flash Bandit (Helping With Christmas Gift Ideas)

No comments:

Post a Comment