Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Models Get Paid?

I got bored again today so this time I was glancing through one of Mommy's clothing catalogs.  Angel Zoom Smokey and myself refuse to wear clothing.  I'm a little more cooperative than Angel. Sometimes I will wear a hat or a bandana as long as the humans don't expect me to wear them for a long period of time.  I wondered why the humans were willing to stand around being models for the clothing so I did some research. Do you know they actually PAY the humans to dress up while they take photos.   I can understand why the humans need financial incentives to model since it is humiliating enough to dress up in silly clothes when a dog is by oneself, but with so many dogs seeing the catalog, I'm sure they deserve the recompense.  The only thing that now worries me is that I've seen photos of dogs wearing clothing, so I'm guessing the dogs also get paid.  I hope my humans don't get any stupid ideas about me.  If the humans want a dog model, they can use Angel Zoom Smokey.  She won't be happy, but I'm okay with it. By the way, I plan to send the humans a bill for all the photos they have taken of me in only my fur.  I think I'll be a rich dog with lots of bones soon.

I want to mention that my brother William had a birthday yesterday, and I did not get any presents.  Since Angel Zoom Smokey and myself always get presents on each of our birthdays, I should get one when the humans have a birthday too.  The next time he goes to the store, he better get me a present--if he knows what is good for him. 

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Won't Model Clothing)

No comments:

Post a Comment