Monday, November 28, 2011

Critter Crave on the Christmas List!

I wrote about Critter Crave awhile back, and I have an advertisement for it on my blog. I got a package from them today that Mommy ordered for me, and because I blogged about them, they sent me a couple of extras. I want everyone to know that the chocolate is delicious, and I loved it. If only Angel Zoom Smokey didn't love it too, I could have eaten a lot more of it. Since Christmas is coming soon, I think it would make a great gift for the dog on the list. I hope Santa Paws knows about this delicious product because a dog gets tired of being told he can't have any when the humans are eating chocolate. Dogs, put it on your Christmas list--you will not be sorry...and you'll thank me later.

Demon Flash Bandit (Loving Critter Crave)

No comments:

Post a Comment