Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hank the Cow Dog and Journey of the Shih Tzu

I've got some fantastic news for my readers. There is a book series out about Hank the Cow Dog which were written by John R. Erickson and Gerald L. Holmes. I had never heard of Hank the Cow Dog until today, but now I have to order his books. A book about a dog has to be a winner! For those of my readers who might be interested in the books, they can be purchased on amazon and here is the address:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Hank+the+Cowdog&x=21&y=17
I'm sure I will enjoy these books.

Speaking of cool dog books, my pal, Raja, has published a book called The Journey of the Shih Tzu. It can be purchased from Raja's blog, http://www.traveldogbooks.com/. It can also be purchased on amazon.com. If you decide to purchase it and you do it from Raja's blog, be sure and tell them Demon Flash Bandit sent you. Raja is not only my friend, but my photo is in Raja's book and who wouldn't want to have my photo to enjoy? My human said I'm not supposed to say stuff like that, but I'm a dog, and a dog speaks the truth.

I went to McDonalds yesterday and got dinner--2 McDoubles, and they were so nice they gave me little tiny dog biscuits which I love. I am such a dainty small dog that the big bones are hard for me to eat. Yeah, that is kind of a joke since I'm actually a medium size dog and the humans say I have "gator teeth", but I still love those tiny little bones. They make a dog feel like a puppy again, and felling like a puppy is nice.

Demon Flash Bandit (Intellectual Book Owner)





No comments:

Post a Comment