Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mitch McConnell:Senator Who Receives my "Stupid Human Award"

Sometimes I see a news item that makes me realize more than ever that the humans should not be allowed to make the big decisions and that dogs should be running the world. I am pronouncing today's human math idiot to be Mitch McConnell, a United States Republican Senator from Kentucky. As some of you may be aware, the United States government is having to work out a budget, and the two political parties are trying to manage staying within the budget. This is where the problem begins. The Republicans want to cut spending. That is okay. I'm sure there is waste that can be cut (you can start with the salaries of the politicians if you ask this dog). However, the Democrats have stated that you can't just cut spending without also bringing in more money. Mitch McConnell, who is the recipient of my first Demon Flash Bandit Stupid Human Award for his lack of understanding of basic arithmetic, stated that the two parties won't be able to agree because unemployment is at 9,2%, and it is ridiculous to raise taxes when so many are unemployed. What a moron!!! The unemployed aren't paying taxes which probably explains why there is less money for the government to work with. This dog thinks if you are a billionaire, you can afford to do without some of the special tax breaks and corporate welfare that the Republicans have so generously provided. I prefer not to discuss politics much in my blog, but sometimes a dog has to say something when the humans are acting so stupid. I really don't mind people being wealthy, but when you have more money than you can ever spend in a lifetime, and you need more, that person needs some serious psychiatric care. Life is short, and I guarantee that you won't take any of the money with you when you cross over. Very much like that character, Ebenezer Scrooge, in Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol, I suspect some of the wealthier humans might be sorry they amassed so much money while doing so little good for their fellow man. Humans could learn a lot from us dogs. We don't get obsessed with money. We are happy as long as our tummies are full and we have a comfortable place to nap.

Demon Flash Bandit (Giving My First Stupid Human Award)

1 comment:

  1. I really think he's a turtle and not a human -

    And the whiney voice has GOT to go!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete