Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sea Monster in Alaska!

As a dog who enjoys a colder climate, I think Alaska is one of the few places in the United States that is an utter paradise for a Siberian Husky like myself. However, today I discovered that there is possibly a sea monster at Bristol Bay in Alaska. The sea monster is named Cadgorosaurus Willsi or nicknamed Caddy. There are videos of the sea monster, and he could be a relative of the Loch Ness monster, or maybe he is the Loch Ness monster vacationing in Alaska. If so, I wonder how he travels to Alaska.....does he take a cruise ship, does he fly, or does he swim? I wonder if he books the trip through a travel agency or takes his chances and does it himself. Does he return to the same place every year like the salmon and penguins or does he like to travel to different locations? I wish I could answer these questions for my readers, but despite my superior dog intelligence, I do not know. Yeah, I know it is hard to believe that there are facts that a genius dog such as myself does not know, but there is a first time for everything.

There is one thing that does concern me. I would like to meet Caddy one day, but being in Alaska can be dangerous because Sarah Palin lives there and she likes to shoot at anything that moves so I am concerned that Caddy might be in danger. Imagine how awful it would be if he were hanging on her wall as a decoration before I get the chance to meet him. I am hoping that he visits Alaska or, if he lives there, only hangs out when she isn't there. Having her there is just too dangerous for a sea monster.

Demon Flash Bandit (Writing About Caddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment