Friday, July 15, 2011

Perfect Hat for Duchess Kate

I have written several times in the past about Duchess Kate's fascination with what I think are very silly looking hats. I might add that this is hard for me to understand because I really don't enjoy wearing hats. I will wear them on occasion when the humans want to take a photo and I happen to be in a particularly obliging mood, but for the most part, I do not wear hats. However, I have done some research and I have found the perfect hat for Kate to wear anywhere and everywhere. That hat is available on the Internet, and Kate can order one and get next day delivery which I think she can afford to pay extra for in order to get this cool hat and start wearing it as soon as possible. This is the web address:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=beer+hats&x=12&y=15 As you can see, she can order several in different colors so she will have hats to go with any color outfit she chooses to wear. This hat is not only fashionable, but practical as well which is something that can't be said for a lot of hats. Let's say that it is a hot day and Kate is thirsty. Does she have to find someone to give her a drink? No, she does not-she merely sticks the hat's straw in her mouth, and she is no longer thirsty. I'm surprised more humans aren't wearing these delightfully practical hats. I wouldn't mind having one myself, but mine would have Bowser beer. Bowser beer is beer made for dogs. I hope that Kate will order herself one of these cool hats today. She continues to look silly when she chooses the hats she likes. She needs a dog like me to tell her how to dress properly!

Demon Flash Bandit (Fashion Consultant to Royalty)


No comments:

Post a Comment