Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Underwater Treasure from the Atocha

There is another story on the Internet about treasure being found, but this time it is from a ship that has already provided a lot of treasure. Mel Fisher and his crew located the Spanish ship, the Atocha, and they are continuing to find treasure from that ship. Much of the treasure can be seen at the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum in Key West, Florida. My humans have never been to his actual museum, but they have seen some of the treasures which were brought to the Detroit Boat Show years ago, and they were very interesting. It is nice that the humans are willing to go to such lengths for treasure. I don't mind digging for treasure. Since I'm a dog, I actually enjoy digging, but if it is underwater, this dog is not going after it. I do not like to get wet. I'm sure some dogs don't mind, but I'm not one of them. Anyway, it is nice that some of the humans don't mind getting wet to get a treasure. I hate to have to write this, but the humans will get wet just to take a bath. I know-I don't understand why they do it either, but they do. Most of them even have rooms in their homes dedicated to getting wet and clean. This is why dogs have trouble understanding humans. Just when they get some dirt on them and look and smell interesting, they go and wash it all away. The worst part is when they think a dog should get a bath too. Just because they want to be miserable is no reason to drag a dog into their own personal hell. However, this blog is not about the humans odd obsession with cleanliness, but about a treasure. For those who are unfamiliar with the Atocha, I suggest you look it up on the Internet. That is the smart way to view it--and to stay dry at the same time.

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Treasure)

No comments:

Post a Comment