Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Must See Movie. Cats and Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore

Mommy went to see a movie yesterday; and of course, there was no problem with deciding which movie to see: it was Cats and Dogs 2: The Revenge of Kitty Galore. I would have liked to review this movie for my readers, but I was unable to because dogs are not allowed in theatres. I ran for President in 2008 to end this type of discrimination against dogs, but as my pals are well aware, the election was rigged in favor of the humans. My dog pals had to bring a pencil to write in my name--they left it off the ballots---can you believe it? However, the constant discrimination against myself and my fellow dogs is a topic for another blog. I know my readers want to know how the movie turned out. The plot of the movie was that one rogue cat agent, Kitty Galore, came up with an evil plan to make dogs and humans lose their bond of love. The other cats then teamed up with dogs to stop Kitty Galore because cats love their humans as much as dogs do even if many of them don't like to show it. There was also a pigeon. I think he was dinner for the cats after the filming---at least that is what this dog is going to believe. I think birds were created to be dinner. Anyway, it is a good movie for the humans who like dogs and cats. (By the way, dogs and Cats would have been a better title.) I look forward to seeing this movie when it comes out on DVD or blu ray. I think the humans should spring for the blu ray. We dogs are so good looking that hi def is always a good plan.

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Critic)

1 comment: