Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bear Bear---The Policeman Who Killed him is Low Life Scum!!!!!!!

Today's blog is about a very sad subject--the shooting of Bear Bear, a 3 year old Siberian Husky at a dog park in Maryland. It seems an off duty federal police officer entered the park with his German Shepherd, Asia, on a leash. Bear Bear went over to play with Asia. (It makes this dog wonder--isn't the purpose of a dog park to let your dog run off leash so why was Asia on a leash?) and the dogs started playing. The policeman, whose name was withheld, decided to get out his gun and shoot Bear Bear because he thought they were fighting, who died from the wounds. I have no idea why a policeman would think it is a good idea to shoot in a public place with other dogs and humans around. The local police were going to sweep the whole event under the proverbial rug until the story got into the media and Internet, and they got so many calls of protest about it. The following day, they announced that there will be an investigation. This bothers me because how can you trust them to do an honest investigation when they were so quick to hush the whole thing up and pat the fellow officer on the back? This is the problem with the police. There are many good police officers, but the job also attracts a group who are scum who want power. They think that if they carry a gun and have other police back them up no matter what they do, they are above the law. This makes the good officers look bad by association. Personally, I think the good officers should quit sticking up for them, and let them face the consequences of their actions. I would like to know why the off duty policeman had to bring his own gun to the dog park and why did he have it loaded with hollow bullets? Why did he feel that the only way to deal with the situation was to start shooting. It sounds like this man has some serious mental issues, and should be relieved of his job and his gun and never be allowed to carry a gun again. I hope Asia is taken away from him. My theory is that if you could ask Asia, Asia would tell you that he is a worthless piece of scum!!!! I have made it my mission to make sure this piece of garbage gets what he deserves. I will update this situation in my blog as it develops, and I hope that my readers will let as many people as they can know what happened to Bear Bear. Even if the "system" lets him get by with it, that does not mean that regular people can't ostracize him and let him know how it feels to be lower than a possum on the popularity scale. I can only add that I think all us dogs will be praying that the Big Guy makes sure Bear Bear gets justice.
Demon Flash Bandit (Demanding Justice for Bear Bear)

2 comments:

  1. Wooos Demon.This is sad and scary. I think he should have is dog taken away from him, obviously he has no idea how to handle dogs, I can only hope it is not a trained police dog, fur that means the man is double scum!
    He should know better. Mom has been emailing and signing petitions all day.
    Let our woos ring out fur Bear Bear!
    ~husky kisses~
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. His name has been released -

    He has lawyered up -

    I think he feels his khollar being tightened -

    We won't fail Bear-Bear this time -

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete