Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ice Cream Cone Buildings--Architectural Genius!

Imagine my excitement when I discovered on the Internet that there are several ice cream buildings for sale. There are 2 Twisty Treats Ice Cream Cone buildings available in Florida that can stay where they are or be moved to a new location. I think my humans should buy one of these buildings while they are still available. Angel Zoom Smokey and myself happen to love ice cream so we would be willing to taste test the product for "quality control", and the humans would have something useful to do with their time--serve us ice cream. Sure, they could do it from a regular square or rectangular building, but owning a building shaped like an ice cream cone is much more fun. In fact, if my humans didn't want to run an ice cream shop, I think the building would make a great dog house. Angel Zoom Smokey and myself like to live in the human house, but it would be a nice place to hang out when we are outside, and the other neighborhood dogs would have a place to visit. If they leave all the ice cream equipment in the building, us dogs could make our own treats. I think that would be very cool--particularly since it is ice cream and ice cream is supposed to be cool.

I've got to go now. I printed up a copy of the information for the ice cream buildings that are for sale which I will cleverly hide in Mommy's magazine.
I can only hope my humans are as excited over this ad as I was.

Demon Flash Bandit (Ice Cream Cone Building--Architectural Genius)

1 comment: