Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter !!!!!!#!


Happy Easter to all my readers.  I hope you resisted the urge to chase the bunny.  Easter is the day the humans celebrate bunnies.  I think there is a religious celebration.  However, churches don't allow dogs so I'm sticking with the bunny who brings me toys and treats. I'm sure God understands because, of all his creatures, dogs can be the most loyal and loving.

The bunny is a.lot like Santa Paws so I left him a bowl of carrots and dried mango, and a coke because my pet bunny loved cokes.  Mama said he was smart because he would not drink Pepsi.  Mostly he drank water, but coke was a treat for him.  He was a great companion for me, but be died at the age of 11 years.  Then the humans got me Angel.as a companion.  Now I have to share with a "foody".

Easter is the traditional.day when chickens and "pre-chickens" are eaten.  The pre-birds are dyed to look colorful as they would be if they had.hatched into birds.  I heard humom planning an Easter egg hunt for Angel.and me.  This dog does not eat eggs so it is a contest.that Angel will win.

Feel free to chases squirrels and chipmunks. They are stingy and do not give gifts to a dog.

Demon.Flash Bandit (Celebrating Easter)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment