Sunday, March 6, 2016

Catwoman: Human or Cat

My good friend, Princess Leah, left a comment of one of my recent blogs that asked if I would vote for Catwoman.  Personally, I like cats, but I think Catwoman is a human trying to pass as a cat.  From what I've observed of the human leadership on the planet, I do not think that humans are intelligent enough to make the important decisions.  The world would be better off with dogs in charge.  Cats are okay as assistants to dogs.  Let's face facts, cats like to sit or lie around and act superior to all other species. When an important decision must be made, cats are cleaning themselves or coughing up a hairball.  Dogs don't mind getting dirty to get a job done. In fact, we like to get dirty.  It is a hobby for many dogs.







1 comment:

  1. Of yes, I agree, see I need your sound advice, cats as assistants only!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete