Saturday, December 26, 2015

I Love Santa Paws

I hope my readers had a wonderful Christmas!  I had a great Christmas.  It was a little weird this year because the tree was set up in mom's bedroom..  Mom said my bothers put it in her room so she could enjoy seeing it.  I prefer it in the living room, but I also love to see Mom happy.  Santa Paws was good to my family.

Angel Zoom Smokey said she had  asked for a prepaid credit card with millions of dollars loaded on it.  I told her that.Santa can't always bring everything on your list.  She is convinced  Santa Paws is a cjeapskate.  I have to.sign off  this blog.  I've got to play with my new reindeer dog puzzle.  As usual, I'm happy with Santa.  I want to wish everyone a happy New year!

Demon Flash Bandit (Happy Dog)




1 comment:

  1. Happy Soon to be New Year!
    Hope your Mommy will start to be stronger and feel lots better. You and Angel Zoom Smokey will take good care of her:))

    Woofs, Wags and Licks!

    ReplyDelete