Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Presents for the Dog

In reference to yesterday's blog, Nuke North Korea, I decided that waiting on the governent to take action would be too long since they can't ever seem to agree with each other and get anything done.  That  is when I decided to take matters into my own paws, and make a bomb myself.  I checked the Internet for places where I could buy plutonium.  As Doc Brown said in the movie, Back to the Future, you can't just get plutonium in 1955.  Sheldon, from the Big Bang Theory said that if you try to get some, Homeland Security calls your Mother.  I have to agree with Sheldon.  Yes, my human got a call from Homeland Security.  This means that the matter is in the hands of Congress so it may be 10 years before anything is done about this situation.  I do think the humans at Homeland Security were sympathic to my idea.  Several of them patted me on the head and said "good boy".  Then they told me to let the governent handle it.

On a better subject, Angel's human grandma sent her and me a package of Christmas presents, and I'm sure she wanted us to have them now.   Personally, I think she sent all of them to me because she knows what a pain it is for me to put up with her granddaughter.  I'm so glad to see Christmas is so near.  I love Christmas.  Whenever I get a bunch of gifts, that is a good day for me!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Christmas)


1 comment:

  1. I think I need to try my toxic warfare on North Korea - best part are, it are free!

    ReplyDelete