Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bird Chips: Delicious Snack!

My humans were snacking on some potato chips which they seem to enjoy,  but I refuse to eat any of them.  I have been offered, but am just uninterested.  I'm not a big fan of the potato, and I think it is cruel to eat any of the members of the Potato Head family.  However. if the humans would start producing bird chips, I would definitely be willing to try one of them.  I bet I would really like them too.  Just think about it--a dead bird defeathered and fried in "chip" pieces.  I think the big food companies need to hire more dogs on their staff of future items to make.  I know plenty of dogs that would also enjoy deer chips, squirrel chips, and rat chips---and many more.  Humans don't tend to think about snacks like that, but we dogs think about them all the time which is why we would be valuable employees.  They can start with that big yellow bird who lives on Sesame Street  No bird should be that big.  I'm quite sure that Sesame Street is another planet because that Big Bird is an illegal alien if I ever saw one, and I've seen quite a few.  When will the nice humans at Lays make some bird chips for a dog to enjoy?  And wouldn't it be easier to make Big Bird into chips than to deport him?

Demon Flash Bandit (Wants Bird Chips)

No comments:

Post a Comment