Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Stomach Is Always Right

It has been another great day for mail around this house.  Mommy got a really cool blanket she ordered with a bunch of family photos on it, and of course, that means Angel and me are on it along with my pal, Flash the bunny Mommy had about 10 years ago.  If anyone is interested in having one, it is from a place called collage.com, and Mommy found it on wwwlivingsocialdeals.com  They have a lot of cool offers on things on that site.  Mommy got the new HP laptop she ordered. I've heard some of the humans are using apples, but that just goes to show you how dumb they are.  Apples are something you eat, not something you use for the Internet.  I saved the best items for last--another 10 pound box of Milkbones for yours truly.  There was also a bunch of theatre size boxes of Mike and Ikes which Angel Zoom Smokey and I look forward to enjoying every night.  I don't see why we can't eat them all the time because I LOVE them so much.  However, Mommy won't let me have any until I have finished my dinner.  Yeah, I think it is mean too!  Despite all the good things coming to the door today, I did have a long "talk" with Mommy.  You might even call it an argument.  I maintain that the 10 pounds of Milkbone is meant to be 10 servings since a pound is a reasonable serving amount.  Mommy  claims that a pound is too many milkbones for a dog.  Although my argument is the most logical, she has been winning because the bones are out of the reach of my paws.  I think it is sad that the humans come up with these wierd ideas with no scientific research whatsoever.  I base my whole argument on science.  I asked my tummy if it was still hungry, and it wasn't full until I ate a pound of them.  Next time I'll sit back and let my tummy do the talking just like in this old Alka-Seltzer commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ADRgzUez1E


3 comments:

  1. Oh I like this new field of scientific research ! Could you do a test on gravy bones for me as well and I'll present toy findings to my peeps ! (at least 1lb a go please!)
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pound isn't nearly a big enuf serving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND while your at it Demon, how about icecream? Can you do a test on that?? I think it comes in litres or something. Would 87 litres be about the right amount?

    ReplyDelete