Friday, October 17, 2014

Texans: Where Are Your Guns?

This is one very disappointed dog.  From what I have read on the Internet, Texas has some new cases of ebola.  The hospital let patient zero (the one who started all the problems) go home.  Why am I disappointed?  Because it happened in  Texas.,  I thought the humans living in Texas would be able to take care of an outbreak of this magnitude.  Doesn't everyone in Texas carry a gun?  I thought that, by now, sone of those brave, young people would have shot everyone in the hospital just to be on the safe side.  After shooting everyone, it would be nice if they went ahead and blew up the building.  That would be my solution to  ebola.  In fact, I need to put in a call to the governor of Texas to ask him why they aren't preparing for the big blow up party in honor of the victims of the ebola virus.  I love discussing things of major importance with the humans in charge.  I wonder if it is possible to get the governor to go after birds next.  I bet they are spreading ebola as I write this!  Birds cannot be trusted!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Hates Birds)



No comments:

Post a Comment