Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bacon is for Dogs---Not Cars

What is the problem with the humans ability to think things out in a logical fashion?  I saw a headline item in one of the news forums that said the humans were going to make a vehicle that runs on bacon.  I did not bother to read the article because I decided it was stupid.  In the first place, the humans have had a vehicle that runs on bacon for years--it is called a sled dog team, and I can't imagine anyone interviewing a sled dog who does not enjoy bacon.  However, to run a machine on bacon is just a waste.  I don't think I need to mention that bacon is even more expensive than gas, and so many of us like it--dogs, humans, even cats.  It seems wasteful to me to feed bacon to a machine that isn't even able to enjoy its delicious flavor.  I think it would also create a lot of traffic issues with all the dogs following said vehicle because of the bacon emissions.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a few humans running along after the car in solidarity with the dogs!  Bacon is far too good to be served to a car, and I suggest the humans quit coming up with such stupid ideas.  Keep it the way it always has been:  bacon is only fuel for sled dogs!  It is a delicious meal for the rest of us dogs.

Demon Flash Bandit (Bacon is for Dogs)

1 comment:

  1. Two of da cats round here luv bacon. And of course me and Finn does!

    ReplyDelete