Saturday, June 23, 2012

Betrayed by my Own Tail

I have been staying awake for the past couple of days fussing at Angel Zoom Smokey. Why? Because some dog has to do it. Anyway, I do not appreciate the humans making fun of me. I was so tired from staying awake that I was walking through the room, and I felt my tail, and it freaked me out. I didn't realize it was my tail at first and I thought I was being attacked by some tail type space alien. I admit, when I realized it was my own tail, I did fell a little silly, but it can happen to any dog who is really, really tired. I'm just glad the humans didn't get it on video because I wouldn't want to see myself acting silly going viral on youtube.com. I have a reputation to uphold!

It is actually a bit cooler today so maybe that talk with Mother Nature did some good. Sometimes you have to walk softly and carry a large gun so that she knows you mean business. Until then, she was sending us August type heat, and we huskies do not appreciate August heat. We don't even like June type heat.

I want to send out a thank you to all my readers in Russia. It was a pleasant surprise to see so many readers from there, and I appreciate you taking the time to read. It isn't like I'm writing this in Russian so I know it is harder for you to read than for the people in the United States.

I will be back tomorrow...some dog time (okay maybe not exactly the same time)...same dog blog.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment