Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Give Me Bacon or Give me Bacon!

I have written many blogs talking about the virtues of bacon. I love it, and it is good to finally see that bacon is getting the respect it deserves among the humans. I am going to share 2 links in today's blog. The first is a song about bacon, and the link is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSReSGe200A&feature=relmfu
The next link shows you how solve life's many problems by calling the bacon hotline:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeGZFMBZvzk&feature=em-uploademail
I had no idea that rubbing bacon on any problem in life will solve it. This is why the Internet is so important, and I wonder how dogs lived without it for all those past years. When a dog developed a problem, how did he know to rub bacon on it? Sure, I guess a few dogs got lucky and figured it out, but how many dogs spent their entire lives dealing with problems that could have been solved by bacon, but continued to suffer from these problems because of a lack of knowledge? I have to go now. I think I'll go to the kitchen and look for some bacon. After I rub it on my problems, I plan to eat it.

Demon Flash Bandit (Give Me Bacon or Give me Bacon)

No comments:

Post a Comment