Saturday, June 2, 2012

Demon Flash Bandit for President!!!!

I have decided once again to put my paw into the presidential race. It seems appropriate since I'm a Siberian Husky and we like to run. Anyway, being a dog, I plan to run a nice campaign--not that I'm against mud-slinging. Of course, if they want to sling some mud at me, I'm okay with it. I've always found mud very enjoyable to play around with. Anyway, I found this on youtube about Romney strapping his dog to the roof of his car. I can't say I approve of such a practice. The dog should have been driving, and if someone needed to be strapped onto the roof, it could have been a human. I've heard a lot of them enjoy fresh air. Anyway, I am going to share the spoof with you showing Hitler and his concern for the dog. Considering Hitler was not one of the nicer men in history, it does not bode well for Romney that he does not approve. Here is the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIDPtL5qT9A
If you want the world to be run better, quit trusting the humans, and give the job to a dog. We are far more intelligent than the humans, and we are honest. Remember, for those of you in the United States, vote Demon Flash Bandit for President. I already have a lot of dogs who have said they will vote for me.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog for President)

No comments:

Post a Comment